We take your privacy seriously. We only store the personal details of chorus members and people who have contacted us for information if they have given us their consent. We do not share this information with anyone, ever, for any reason. By completing our contact form you are consenting to share your personal information with us. You can contact us at any time to ask us to delete your personal information.
Please read our privacy notice below.
- We only collect only basic information such as your name, telephone number, address, email address if you have agreed to share this with us.
- The information will be used to keep you informed about Minerva Chorus matters and our events. Your information will not be shared with any third parties without your consent.
- All reasonable security measures have been put in place to protect against any unauthorised access to, or disclosure or loss of your information.
- No paper copies will be kept of your information.
- Please let us know if your information changes as it is important that the information we hold is up to date.
- If you decide you no longer wish us to keep your information please let us know so that your data may be removed from the system.
- If any significant changes are made to the use of your personal information we will first seek your permission.